RIGOCAL is a privately owned civil engineering company based in Aberdeen, United Kingdom, serving clients locally and beyond.
Our expertise and knowledge enables us to deliver the most appropriate solution to your surveying needs in the energy sector but not limited to. Let us provide the analysis and safe and cost-effective solution you look for.
Structural Analysis, Dimensional Control
Laser Scanning, Reverse Engineering, 3D Mapping
Drone mapping, surveying, inspection
Marine Mammal Observation
- 2x Vanishing Point Marine Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAM)
- 1x Leica HDS Laser Scanning
- 1x Faro Focus3D X 330 Laser Scanning
- 1x Total Station Leica Viva TS11
- 1x Total Station Leica FlexLine TS09plus
- 1x Autolevel Leica NAK2
- 1x Autolevel Leica NA730 plus
- 4x GNSS Trimble R10 dual frequency receivers (static, kinematic, real-time)
- 1x AUS RIEGL VUX-SYS
- 1x AUS DJI S1000+
- 1x LiDAR Phoenix AL3-32
- 1x Thermal Camera Optris PI 450
- 1x Multi-Spectral Camera Cubert UHD 185
- 1x Electro-Optical Camera Canon EOS 5D
- DIANA FEA
- FARO Scene
- AVEVA Laser Modeller
- Leica HDS Cyclone
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk Inventor
- Trimble Business Centre
- Bernese GNSS Software
- Proprietary software for kinematic calibration technique
- Development of software on client demand
RIGOCAL Engineering has adopted within the Company an integrated Quality Management and HSE Management systems in accordance to ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 standards as well as a Sustainable Procurement system in accordance to ISO20400:2017 guidance.
Based in Aberdeen, UK, and operated locally and beyond, RIGOCAL Engineering is dedicated to complete client satisfaction. Our team of experienced surveyors, civil engineers and 3D modellers, supported by an exceptional team of office staff, are uniquely qualified to manage your next survey. Let us provide the analysis and solutions you need.